Have you been listening to news and reading posts on Instagram and Facebook and Twitter regarding how we are slowly but rashly killing our environment and this Earth?
Does that inherit a feeling of shame and guilty in you? For not contributing to saving this Earth and our environment..
Do you feel like doing something for this Earth, at least out of shame?
But, are you too lazy to do something for it?
Here are the easiest ways you can contribute to Save our Environment; at least a bit:
- Simply TURN OFF taps and valve of the tanks and wells whatever it is in your home or in your society before they start over flowing. You will save a ton of water every year by simply Turning Off the taps before they over flow.
- Use only that much of water that is actually required- to brush your teeth, to clean your face, to bath, to wash your hands, whatever you do, just use minimum water or that much that is actually required. Do not leave taps on when you are washing face or hands or bathing or cleaning.
- Treat water as Gold and Diamond or Dollars. Would you waste it? Instead you would like to save it. A LOT OF IT.
- Go for Car pooling and Bike pooling. Or why not you just sit at home on certain weekends and rest and enjoy the little pleasures of life- like your family, tv, ice-cream, food, or a healthy nap?
- Switch off. Save electricity and energy.
- Use energy saving equipment and gadgets.
- Prefer walk or bicycle over motor bikes and cars when it comes to covering short distances.
- Plant trees and small plants and herbs if possible.
- Stop cutting trees and do not let others do it either.
- Avoid plastic polythene and plastic bags from vendors and sellers.
- Just simply stop others around you from wasting water and energy and give them these tips and share awareness among less educated people regarding protecting environment and natural resources.
Isn’t all this just too simple and too easy?
Then why not do it..
Let’s change our habits, let’s change this world.
Let’s help our environment live longer and greener.